• On crackers, plain or with cream cheese
• Warmed over ice cream and cakes
• Hors D'oeuvres: sauté jelly with Lil Wieners, Sausages, Meatballs
• As a base when making beef, pork or chicken (All flavors)
• A condiment for Hamburgers (Merlot works best!)
…the possibilities are endless. Be creative and ENJOY!
* We are registered with the Department of Agriculture. Our spreads (similar to jelly) are prepared using a home canning method. Although we cook the wines, there still may be a trace of alcohol in the spread. Therefore, you must be at least 21 years old to purchase them. The appearance of the spread may vary due to the cooking and canning process. Store in a cool, dark place (ex: pantry). After opening, we recommend refrigerating the wine spread and using within 6-8 weeks. Please discard the spread if the air tight seal is broken.